Happy National Coffee Day to all!
Grab a cup and join us!
Today begins the National Coffee Day Blog Hop.
Stamp Simply is thrilled to be a returning Super Sponsor.
By joining in the fun and hopping along you will receive inspiration galore and also be in the running to win so many wonderful prizes, and perhaps even be put on notice of some sales!
Each stop along the way is offering a prize, so be sure to read their commentary as to how to enter on that particular post.
You can find the complete list at the Coffee Loving Papercrafters OR check the link list at the very bottom of this post. You won't want to miss a stop!
_____
Our Prize Offering & How To Enter
Stamp Simply is offering a $25 Gift Code to some lucky winner!
And purely out of curiosity, we'd like you to answer this 2 part question in the comments, and a winner will be randomly drawn from those comments.
1) Are you one to watch your pennies and drink home brewed coffee, or do you spend multiple dollars per day on a cup (or more) of specialty coffee?
2) If you drink home brewed coffee (as I do), is there anything you add to it to make it more special? I have a creamer recipe that I love made from fresh cream & milk, but if I don't have time to make that, adding a pour of pure maple syrup and milk/cream makes for a delicious treat!
Just leave your comment and we will pick a winner on Friday evening, 10/02, and announce the winner sometime over the weekend. Be sure to check back to see if you've won!
__________
Card Sample - Esther Asbury
So simply lovely with a warm and cozy country feel.
A Cup of Java (die cut cup, stamped text on tag)
Coffee or Tea? (sentiment)
Adorned (die for steam)
All designer papers are digital that Esther printed.
Absolutely lovely for this beautiful fall season and a wonderful card design for any time of year!
Thanks, Esther!
_____
Card Sample - Karen Letchworth
Tea leaves, perhaps!
What a gorgeous decor piece a cup of leaves such as this would be in real life!
Love the authentic look of those weather-torn leaves!
Coffee or Tea? (die cut cup, tag, sentiment)
A Cup of Java (text stamped on cup)
Leaf Fragments (die cut leaves)
Coffee or Tea? 6x6 (designer paper background)
Watercolor Cardstock (for cup and leaves)
Note that the stamped text and the paper text sheet are the same! Fun!!!
Such a wonderful fall card with a fun take on a tea theme!
Thanks so much, Karen!
_____
Product of the Week
Find our Coordinated Coffee/Tea Series here.
See our Coffee/Tea Category here.
Find all Coffee Themed products here.
See a ton more CARD SAMPLES here.
_____
Thank you so much for stopping in!
We hope you enjoy our New Blog Home.
Not a subscriber? We'd love for you to subscribe at the upper right sidebar.
Shop Stamp Simply here.
_____
Now, please HOP along with us:








Fun showcased cards. I make my coffee at home and use protein drink as the milk along with some sugar-free syrup a healthy way to start my day. Thanks for sponsoring
ReplyDeleteWonderful variety of brewed creations.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a returning Super Sponsor!
Wow the fall leaves are just gorgeous in the tea cup!
ReplyDeleteGreat inspirations! I don't like to pay for over-priced coffee I mean I would much rather spend that money on crafting supplies, lol! So I make my own at home with some vanilla flavored almond milk, a light roasted coffee and some caramel sugar free syrup.
ReplyDeleteLive all your sample of coffee related stamps and dies!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards! And I don't actually make coffee at home...I either drink it at work, OR stop at Sheetz or the Get Go and buy it - but either my coffee OR the creamer (and if I had a choice, both) must be flavored! If there's no flavored coffee or creamer, I pass! I really just drink the coffee for the flavored creamer!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! Such a fun hop!
ReplyDeleteNo coffee for me but I love the wonderful cards!
ReplyDeleteHappy National Coffee Day! These cups are so elegant with the lace and gorgeous designs!
ReplyDeleteI always prefer my home brewed coffee (the shops are just too sweet, not to mention outrageously expensive!). And I use Int'l Delight's 'sweet & creamy' creamer; it's the best IMO. ;-) Esther & Karen never make a card I don't just love!! Thanks so much for sponsoring the hop.
ReplyDeleteI’m happy with home brew old fashioned drip machine used here! A special addition is frothing milk to add to it! Levels up the brew easily. Happy Coffee Day!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!! Thanks so much for being a super sponsor! I'm an 'at home' coffee drink with a good ol' $20 coffee machine (that I've had for years now), nothing fancy. (lol) And I do add a touch of dark chocolate to my coffee. :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the warm, cozy fall feeling of these cards, especially that adorable cup filled with leaves! Such a creative way to mix coffee, crafting, and everything I love about fall!
ReplyDeleteI make my coffee at home with locally-branded flavored pods. At one cup a day, it’s not too pricey. I like to add half and half and a bit of sugar—-/no artificial sweeteners.
ReplyDeleteI make my coffee at home using instant coffee, as I don't have a fancy coffee machine
ReplyDeleteI just love these cards. Happy National Coffee Day. So sorry to say I am not a coffee drinker. I do love a good cup of tea cold or hot. And I would not spend a whole lot of money on specialty drinks, so I can have more crafting supplies money. lol. Thanks for being a sponsor.
ReplyDeleteI don't drink coffee. My husband however does and once in a while as a treat he likes to get a cup out. You can't watch the pennies ALL the time. Now, if i was making Hot Chocolate at home I would make it with extra, extra, whipped cream. I know.......calories galore. Thank you for being a Sponsor.
ReplyDeleteI don't drink coffee myself but I love the smell of it! The cards are so cute and I love the inspiration for all of my coffee drinking friends!
ReplyDeleteI love French vanilla creamer in my coffee. I don't buy coffee at specialty places.
ReplyDeleteI love the yellow and white gingham on the first card. So bright and cheery! As for the 2 part question- Although I do like visiting a coffee shop occasionally, we have a "home brew" budget. I like to add a splash of hazelnut creamer for the heavenly taste and aroma!
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty cards with these lovely dies and stamps! Thanks for being a sponsor!
ReplyDeleteI do love an occasional Starbucks treat like a mocha! At home I drink unsweetened peach iced tea, since I am not a coffee drinker unless it is the occasional mocha! I definitely don't get the mochas regularly! That would cut into my crafty budget! :)